+33 (0)4 94 19 89 60 email@example.com +33 (0)4 94 52 74 60
EXCEPTIONAL SEA VIEW PROPERTY AT BETWEEN CANNES AND SAINT TROPEZ
Surface : 647 m² • Plot of land : 24900 m²
• Between Cannes and St Tropez, the sea and the red rocks of the Estérel, such is the enchanting setting of this property overlooking the deep blue.
This Mansion steeped in history, built in 1913 by the architect Gaston Messiah, is located in a promontory in the heart of a landscaped park of Mediterranean species 2.5 hectares, including a small private vineyard (personal annual production of surroundings 400 Bottles). The mansion has a surface area of 480 m², with high ceilings, comfortable volumes, timeless charm, completed by a superb infinity pool, sunny terraces.
A 100 m² guest house to receive and welcome friends and family, with a private swimming pool, and a 65 m² caretaker's house.
A garage for 6 cars, sports field and drilling.
A sublime setting for an exceptional property, close to shops.
- Rooms : 17 rooms
- Surface : 647 m²
- Heating : Convector, Electric
- Used water : Main drainage
- Condition : Requires renovation
- Orientation : East West South
- View : Sea
- Built in : 1913
- 1 Entrance
- 1 Living room/dining area
- 1 Dining room
- 1 Living-room
- 1 Kitchen
- 10 Bedrooms
- 7 Shower rooms / Lavatories
- 1 House (100 m²)
- 1 Apartment (65 m²)
- 1 Garage
- 1 Land (24900 m²)
Fireplace • Caretaker house • Outdoor lighting • Listed historic building • Alarm system • Caretaker • Electric gate • Swimming pool • Tennis court
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: